Letting you know what goes on in Wyoming!
I think you spelled his name wrong!! But he's cute.
Jill I like your blog I love the background colors! Ryker and Benjamin like the dogs costume. How did you get him to pose?
thanks my aunt had to hold him she also has a weiner dog and we tried to take his picture but he wouldn't coporate.
Like It! Nice pic! That dog is alot of fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think you spelled his name wrong!! But he's cute.
Jill I like your blog I love the background colors! Ryker and Benjamin like the dogs costume. How did you get him to pose?
thanks my aunt had to hold him she also has a weiner dog and we tried to take his picture but he wouldn't coporate.
Like It! Nice pic! That dog is alot of fun!
Post a Comment